Wednesday, January 2, 2013

woman bodybuilder pose

Lesley added: 'My family were just buzzing, and the girls made me a cake and a card for when I got back.
'The competition was total different there to how it was back home.
'Here it can be quite bitchy, over there, people were asking for photos and wanting to know about you and that was really nice and friendly.'
Bruce said: 'I’m so proud of her, especially as she’s only been doing this for three-and-a-half-years. She just walked it.'
Lesley who works in the gym alongside Bruce as a personal trainer, also recently won titles at the Central of Britain and Yorkshire Classics Miss Figure contests.
She added: 'I’m just going to keep on going and enter into others after putting so much into it, and while I’m in a good condition and feel good.'
 
phota coverage by tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment