Wednesday, January 2, 2013

panty pose for woman bodybuilder



Lesley has now been crowned Miss World at the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships in Rome
Lesley, who is mum to daughters Hope, 16, and Abbeyjo, 13, and will be a stepmother to Bruce’s sons Jake, 13, and Clay, 20 said: 'It was just one big whirlwind. I couldn’t take it all in.
'It was only when I spoke to my daughter on the phone that tears came into my eyes.
'It was just really overwhelming.
'I thought I was going to exceed my luggage allowance on the way back with the trophies.
'I took up body building because I thought that if I looked strong on the outside I’d feel strong inside.'
The wins follow months of training and following a strict diet of salad, fish, turkey, rice and nuts
 
phota coverage by tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment